The Friends of Brunswick Square was founded in 2008, and includes local residents, institutions and businesses located around the square. You can contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org. See their recent annual report and photos of the square below.
The group has the following aims:
- to promote the enjoyment, and safe use, of the gardens by the whole community;
- to ensure that the square is adequately maintained and that repairs, alterations and improvements are made in keeping with the character of the square and its history;
- to conserve the trees, plants and wildlife of the square;
- to involve local communities and businesses, and to liaise and network with other local groups who have similar aims;
- to propose schemes and ideas for improvement of the square and to promote its heritage, bio-diversity and community interest.
Views of the Square